Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Hale's


I've been trying to figure out a way to share info and photos about Hunter and our family with everyone without having to send emails with tons of pictures attached. My cousin, Brook, sent me her blog and I thought starting one myself would be the perfect solution. Thanks Brook! So, here it goes...Jarad and I were married on December 9, 2006. We welcomed our son, Hunter Lynn Hale, into this world on October 22, 2007. We currently live in Kyle, south of Austin, and we really enjoy it here. Jarad is an engineer for a company in Austin and I stay home with Hunter and go to school at Texas State. We are loving just being a family.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Yea!!! Finally got to post on your blog! LOVE IT, SARAH!!!! Way to go, Girl!!!!

TeresaWilson said...

Sarah! Your family is just beautiful!! You've come a long way from the time we were together in Abilene back when you and Sonja were riding bikes and playing together! It's bittersweet to see... so great to see you all grown up and with your own precious family, and sad to think of all the years that have gone by without getting to be with you all! Some of my best life memories are of the time our families spent together.:)
Would just love to be able to be close enough to love on that sweet baby! :)
Love you, Teresa