Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update

My computer is still messing up, so no pictures yet. Sorry! Just wanted to give everyone a little update about what is going on around here. Hayden is getting so big. She is crawling now. It's bitter sweet. I want her to stop growing but it's fun to watch her develop. I've asked her if she could just slow down a bit but she refuses. She is eating all kinds of foods. She is just like Hunt when it comes to food. They both love to eat. Hunt loves to eat the food I make for Hay so that's great. They are both getting super healthy whole foods and loving it. I couldn't be happier.
Hunter is having another ear surgery on Wednesday. He is going to have his ears drained and get a new set of tubes. After the surgery, the doctor wants to do some more extensive hearing and ear drum test. Something where he goes to the hospital and gets sedated and they do some nerve testing. Hunter is not saying as many words as "they" (whoever they is) think he should be saying. He talks all the time but the pronunciation isn't correct. Or he says alot of things backwards, for example, my dad taught him how to say "Yee-Haw" but he says "Awh-EEE" instead. So we decided to start him in language development classes at Texas State. They begin the first week in February so hopefully his ears will be well enough by then. The doctor thinks the language delay is related to his ears. Hopefully it is but once we get his ears well we will be able to tell for sure. Unfortunately, we dont think we will be able to come back to Abilene this month as planned due to the surgery and all the follow-ups and testing they want to due on Hunter's ears.

As for Jarad and I, Jarad has been working all the time. He is starting to work pretty much every weekend. So that is no fun for the kids and I. I start school next week. It is my last semester so hopefully I will graduate in May. That's about it. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: