Monday, November 30, 2009

Second Attempt

Hayden tried to eat carrots again and did pretty well. She still made a mess, of course. She screamed when they were all gone but I didn't want to feed her too many since it's her first food. If she is anything like Hunter, which she seems to be, it is going to be hard to get her full.

While I was making Hunter's some more lunch, he gave Hayden her carrots. Luckily, I was able to take a picture and get them away from her before she dumped them out, b/c you know that's what she would have done. At first, when I saw his face, I thought he ate some carrots but it's just peanut butter.

Pretty Girl!

Hunter was really bothered by the mess on Hays face. He kept trying to clean it off with a paper towel. Then he got upset when she took it away from him and tried to eat it.

Hunt gave Hay his fork so she could feed herself. He even showed her how to hold it. What a sweet big brother.

She was MAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry, left my comment about Hunter's little belly in the wrong section!