Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hunter's 2nd Birthday!

For Hunter's birthday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We had a lot of fun. We ate pizza and played games. Hunter loved playing on the slide. My favorite thing was this machine that took your picture and then turned it into a sketch. I'll post those after I scan them in. Jarad enjoyed playing a football game. We didn't get to take very many pictures of Hunter playing games because one of us had Hayden and the other was helping with Hunter, so our hands were always full. Once we got home, we let Hunter blow out the candles on his cake and open his presents. Jarad and I got him a tricycle. We got home late from Chuck E. Cheese's. Hayden went straight to bed. We didn't eat any cake and Hunter didn't get to play with his tricycle very long. But I'm sure he will be playing on it all day tomorrow and I'm sure we will eat some cake as well. I made the cake. Obviously, cake decorating is not my specialty but I had fun making it and that is all that really counts. Hunter's only two and it's going to get eaten anyway. Hopefully my cake decorating skills will improve over the next few years. Overall, we had a great day and Hunter seemed to enjoy his birthday.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hunter's 2nd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: