Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of the kid's Halloween costumes. Tonight we are going to a birthday party for Dylan who is turning one. The party is a costume party so they kids will get to wear these tonight. I have a few more last minute touch-ups to make on the costumes. I ran out of fabric glue and who knew Elmer's school glue didn't work on felt. I thought it worked on everything. Hopefully they will be done in time. Hayden is going to be a kangaroo and Hunter is going to be an orange crayon. I hope this is obvious or I have failed big time in the costume making department.


Flashback to Hunter last year as Superman. I'd say he's changed a little.

Hayden in her Kangaroo costume. That's a detachable tail laying next to her.

I was going to carry her in the carrier like a it was a pouch but the browns don't match. I still might. We'll see.

Hayden's Kangaroo coustume.

Hunter's Orange Crayola Crayon costume.

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Super cute! We are thinking about having a crayon themed birthday party! Love the costume!

Unknown said...

those costumes are too cute......